Master Bathroom Makeover - How to Nest for Less™

Last week I unveiled my master bedroom makeover to you guys. Only took me about 10 months to finish in the new place but at least now it’s done, right?

<a href=master bedroom makeover" width="700" height="467" />

Well this past weekend I put the final touches on my master bathroom.
Get ready for photo overload!

<a href=master bathroom makeover" width="700" height="501" />

Since the bedroom and bathroom are adjoining, I painted the walls the same Functional Gray by Sherwin Williams. Then I accented the bathroom with lots of gold including bath mats, towels, and the cityscape wall art from Target.

<a href=master bathroom vanity ideas" width="550" height="797" />

Our vanity includes double bowl sinks with a space in between for a makeup chair that I snagged from Amazon last year for $133. On top of our vanity sits a gold tray from Kirkland’s with some flowers, my perfume and our bath accessories.

master bath vanity decor

To the right of our vanity we hung some floating shelves. 

<a href=master bathroom shelves" width="700" height="467" />

master bath shelves

I decorated them with some more gold accents, greenery, and extra hand towels.

master bath shelf

master bath floating shelves

Across from the floating shelves is our large soaking tub and a window peeking out into the backyard with a wooded view. I’m completely in love with the new window treatment from RLF Home (the Cerque Empire valance).

master bath gold and gray

I wanted the newly finished master bedroom to flow into the adjoining bath, and this valance had the perfect color scheme to make it work.

master bath valance

To the right of the tub is the glass shower and the door to the master bedroom.

master bath decor

I’m so in love with this space and happy to have another room fully decorated in our house.
Definitely feeling more like home every single day!

<a href=master bathroom makeover" width="550" height="825" />

<a href=master bathroom makeover" width="700" height="501" />

If you want to see our adjoining master bedroom makeover,
CLICK HERE.

master bath makeover 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosa Thermostatic Shower Mixer Chrome Bathroom Bath Twin Head Round Or Square • £55.99

Guest Bath: Before and After

Give your Bathroom a Makeover for Less